Friday, November 28, 2014

Paper Smooches - Warm Thoughts

Today I enjoyed a little crafty time.  I keep all of my Christmas/Holiday supplies together in one box so they are handy when I need them.  I came across a Paper Smooches set I hadn't inked up a some time - why not?  These dudes are too cool, not to warm a heart or two.

This one is for the Paper Smooches November Sparks Challenge - a first for me in a very long time!

A 4.25 square card today, using chocolate paper, and PTI Pure poppy paper & ink, and Triple window die - with a bit of partial die-cutting.  The bottom window is see-through.  Inside sentiment: . . . in winter are always welcomed.  Warm thoughts of YOU, turn me to slush!  [There may be a little melted snowman inside =]

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such an adorable set and I am glad you brought it out to play again! The sweetest card.

~amy~ said...

awww...this is so cute! I love those guys!

Lynn said...

Too cute! Love the color combination of poppy and chocolate and the snowmen are too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are my all time favorite snowmen! So cute! Great card!!
Guess what came in the mail yesterday?
Chickadees!! WOOT!!!

Anita in France said...

Who couldn't just smile and smile at this cute card, Michele ... these wee framed snowmen are just adorable! Anita :)

Bobby said...

So cute, Michele. I can't help but smile and feel all warm inside.

Brenda said...

Oh my Michele, this card is adorable! I love those cute snowmen and I am loving the color combo of your card. That clothespin is too cute. Hugs, Brenda

Marybeth said...

Adorable Michele! Love the branch in the background too! Very nice.

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a CUTE Card!! I LOVE your Design and the Texture and your take on the Sketch!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Teri said...

Totally cute! And you should enter it in the Paper Smooches Guest DT search too! :)