Thursday, September 11, 2014

Runway Inspired



First off, may I just say this: I want this outfit, and the body to put it on!

Now that I have that off of my chest... RIC#67 just cries out for my hounds-tooth Hero Arts stamp... well, not this time!  [maybe second helpings?] 

I have a great little 6x6 pad from BasicGrey called Out of Print which is just about empty... trying to use every scrap!  I've had no problem because the news print papers are really fun.  Therefore, with a little help from PTI birthday die and divine Button twine, Paper Smooches "again" sentiment from their Birthday Sampler, and a few MME enamel all things Chalk dots I give you:


Inside sentiment:  "It's always better than the alternative, babe."



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...seriously right? I looks and dressed like her in my last life :)
Love your fun take on the inspiration.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Michele, love the funky patterns and you totally fun sentiment! Yes I would love that outfit too and I think about 4`more inches of height to go with it!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun card with lots of spunk guaranteed to make the receiver smile!! You are definitely good at making people smile!!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... don't we all have bodies like that ... they're just hidden inside our everyday ones! The DP is such a perfect way to reflect that amazing outfit, Michele ... cool, dramatic and with just a pop or two of colour! Anita :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Love the patterned paper you used, AND the flower you made to match! Great job. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!