Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #8

Print

I have had more than a little fun with those spectacle dies... in fact I may be making a spectacle of myself  =/  Couldn't help a second helping.  Hope they don't mind at MFT!

For Challenge #8 I found a nearly perfect match of colors in a 6x6 Pack of DP from MME called Lime Twist ... nearly empty now - which hardly ever happens here, so you'll know I've loved them.  See if you agree that it works.  This design is a little sneak peek at this year's Christmas Card design =]

 MFT Gerbera Daisy and Spectacle dies; kraft, orange fizz, fuse green, and night shift blue CS.
Inside sentiment:  Hope you can see how fabulous you are... no bifocals required!!!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Another great colour palette! Love your design Michele! I am all caught up! ;)

~amy~ said...

Love this....awesome colors.

Taunya Butler said...

I truly love your inside the card sentiments that you do. So clever and punny and your card is just adorable. You are doing an awesome job with that die so keep it up!! Enjoy!!

Anita in France said...

Such fabulous detailing, Michele ... and such great dimension ... and another fabulous fun sentiment! Anita :)