Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This one's for you, babe =]

Tom is my husband.  Before I start to list all the things that are wonderful about him, I'll restrain myself... the list would be too long.  The weather in Michigan, though warming up, has been rather wet.  Our back yard pond has overflowed it's banks and it's a mess BUT guess who is happy about it?  Tom... and the frogs =]  When I showed him the newest challenge for CAS(E) this Sketch he immediately saw lily pads.  Sooooooo... this one's for you, babe.

It will be perfect for the housewarming party we'll be attending soon =]
 
Hoping everything is great at your pad, too =]



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Leigh... not sure the lilies were a great idea, but one must try new things, right?

Anita in France said...

What a cool idea, Michele ... such gorgeous dimensional lily pads ... and what a fabulous nest of thread behind the vellum! Anita :)