Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last chance, and 1st Hello [photo example]

This morning I received two important messages among the mess in my in-box:  from Watercolor for Card Makers Class, a notice that today is the last day to post comments or entries to their gallery [of gorgeousness]. 

Next, and really the best, the most recent edition of Debby Hughes' lime light photography posts.  It has been photo-life changing =]  I need lots of practice, and a white board for the backdrop as you'll see in the photo of my card.  I use my dining-room table for my set-up because it has the best lighting from the East.  I've got to get to it pretty early though or it is too bright!  I'm trying, Debby!!

Made this little card with my newest Mama Elephant "Sweet Havana" stamp arrival, the wonderful Winnie & Walter 'hello' and a technique learned in class - loved it! 

And, of course, the CASology challenge keeps knocking at my brain.. . hmmm... is it CAS enough?  Am I brave enough?  [Crud.  Now I have Mick Jagger in my brain!!!  Could be worse things, I guess.]


Will be searching for a cheeseboard... if you know Debby's creations,
you'll know exactly what I mean =]

8 comments:

Debby Hughes said...

Eek! Thanks for the shout out Michele, and the lovely comments about it! Love the atmosphere of the items behind your gorgeous water colouring :D

I Card Everyone said...

I've always thrived and grown from getting gold stars from my teacher =] Thanks, Debby!

Kelly Griglione said...

Gorgeous watercoloring around your florals! So beautiful, and I love the notch you cut out of the panel for the rest of the stem!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Kelly, for noticing that little notch =]

shirley-bee said...

Beautifully water coloured card, Michele! Love how you've done the sentiment.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy to see your cute face here on my lowly little blog, Shirley =] Thanks so much!

Anita in France said...

What awesome watercolouring, Michele ... the blooms are so perfectly nestled into the sentiment panel! Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Anita =] I really hated that stem hiding behind the tag!